« Home | Oh, The Money I Have Lost on First Dates! » | Why the Internet is a Strange Place » | If Nigel Wrote a Damn Personal Ad » | Why Won't Women Show a Short Guy Some Love? » | I Surprised My Shrink » | Nigel The Bumbling Idiot » | Tease » | "I" » | Idiot Haiku Friday Volume IV » | Bonus Blog Thursday (SEX) »

Nigel Uploaded



Appetizers are cool.

Nice! :)

Jeez..its not rocket science for the love of pete..if you cant figure out how to post pics..give it up now...words can only hold ones interest for so long dude..

hey..thanks for stopping by..I will link ya..so post often or its curtains :p

well well Mr Handsome!!

You look like a Nigel.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nigel Vossap
  • From Cleveland, Ohio

  • I am Ike, a ten-year-old Rottweiler who just relocated to South Florida with my trusty owner, Eric. Together, the two of us are soaking in the sun and chasing some of the finest .... well, you know.

CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NIGEL VOSSAP

Strange's 10 Most Wanted