« Home | "I" » | Idiot Haiku Friday Volume IV » | Bonus Blog Thursday (SEX) » | DISSED BY MY OWN DOG » | People Purging (Like Spring Cleaning) » | 20 THINGS PEOPLE SHOULD TRY TO AVOID (THAT I HAVE ... » | The Five W's and the H of My Day » | (Bail) Bonds » | Dr. versus Who Cares » | BLOGGER IN DESPERATE NEED OF HELP »

Tease

I always like to tease you guys, so check it out....

Later today, learn more about my forthcoming blog, "Eat, Drink, Have Sex", plus how you can win $50 for playing the "Strange Places Strange Faces" Challenge.

Come back later today (Sunday) and I'll explain everything in detail.

Will you let me know when it's up?

Thanks for coming to my universe to cheer me up! It means a lot to this broken-hearted girl.

love, missy x

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nigel Vossap
  • From Cleveland, Ohio

  • I am Ike, a ten-year-old Rottweiler who just relocated to South Florida with my trusty owner, Eric. Together, the two of us are soaking in the sun and chasing some of the finest .... well, you know.

CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NIGEL VOSSAP

Strange's 10 Most Wanted