« Home | Bonus Blog Thursday (SEX) » | DISSED BY MY OWN DOG » | People Purging (Like Spring Cleaning) » | 20 THINGS PEOPLE SHOULD TRY TO AVOID (THAT I HAVE ... » | The Five W's and the H of My Day » | (Bail) Bonds » | Dr. versus Who Cares » | BLOGGER IN DESPERATE NEED OF HELP » | Back to the Basics » | Am I Really This Old? »

Idiot Haiku Friday Volume IV

This is part of a continuing series begun on April 21, 2006. I hope you enjoy.

The car is running
on a crappy snowy day
Is George Clooney cold?

I have a pink tongue
stuck to a frozen lamp post
My dog is barking

What is the girl's name
who likes to play in the leaves
the paper has lines

I hear funky tunes
It smells like a springtime rain
What is for dinner?

You must be joking
The girl eats green eggs and ham
Fall is not winter

I like to snow ski
My girlfriend is beautiful
if she existed

The flag is waving
I see the ice cream melting
Scratch my damn back please

She parties too much
It is so freezing outside
What am I to do?

Do you eat peanuts?
Baseball should be played on grass
That girl smokes a joint

Is he up or down?
I know when bluebirds fly high
Go eat a hot dog

The sex was divine
My car broke down on the ice
My blog is funny

The hurricane hit
Chili peppers make me sneeze
Lick that lollipop

She never calls me
The parking lot is flooded
My hair is curly

The waves hit his toes
I know that they were in love
I like your cartoon

You are a sucker
Get your barbecue items
Go see a movie

Let's make out right now
I like playing in Fall leaves
I played with the dog

Do not chastise me
Stone Crab is best at New Year's
I never loved you

AND FINALLY.......................

I really love you
It is the dead of winter
Now I drink alone

whoa. i don't even know what to say about that. i think i like idiot haiku fridays, though.

I love these :)

oh. my. gawd.

genius.

the george clooney line had me laughing right to the end. i've been writing haiku's today, so it was especially poignant.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nigel Vossap
  • From Cleveland, Ohio

  • I am Ike, a ten-year-old Rottweiler who just relocated to South Florida with my trusty owner, Eric. Together, the two of us are soaking in the sun and chasing some of the finest .... well, you know.

CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NIGEL VOSSAP

Strange's 10 Most Wanted