« Home | The Five W's and the H of My Day » | (Bail) Bonds » | Dr. versus Who Cares » | BLOGGER IN DESPERATE NEED OF HELP » | Back to the Basics » | Am I Really This Old? » | I Refuse to Write About Idol (So I'll Write About...) » | My Shortest Post Ever » | Cocktail Hours and Other Crap » | We Are All Just Pawns On The Chess Table of Life »

20 THINGS PEOPLE SHOULD TRY TO AVOID (THAT I HAVE TO COP TO)

In random order....

1. Wearing black while walking on a dark street at night
2. Urinating in public
3. Telling your girlfriend how hot she looks while she keeps saying she looks like crap
4. Having sex in public during the day in front of people
5. Talking about religion or political beliefs on a first date
6. Letting your 100 pound Rottie sleep between you and your girlfriend/boyfriend
7. Shoplifting (Okay, I never actually did this one but it should be on the list)
8. Using a foreign language to say something bad about someone standing next to you (when you are speaking to someone else)
9. Voyeurism of any sort
10. Recreational Drugs
11. Picking your nose and eating it (I was 4. No one told me otherwise)
12. Taking someone else's college final exam for them (it was a football player (now in the NFL, by the way))
13. Riding their bicycles in between oncoming traffic
14. Putting anything in writing that can later come back and bite them in the ass (like this blog)
15. Breaking into your ex-girlfriend/boyfriend's e-mail account and screwing up her new relationship (this was years ago, but damn did it feel good at the time. She's now married, and I am happy for her.)
16. Purposely eating a few cloves of garlic and not brushing your teeth for a few days. Then, try going anywhere, sleeping with anyone, or doing anything. Sure, it "wards off spirits", but it wards off just about everything else as well.
17. Underage drinking using a fake ID to buy the beverages, get into the clubs, etc.
18. Barebacking the girl/guy you JUST MET at the bar
19. Drunk dialing (see separate blog on that one)
20. myspace.com for a zillion reasons (mostly illegal)

lmao @ # 20!

I hate LMAO. ya know why? becuase its so lazy. but i still do it becuase... I'm so lazy!

Just so you know... Drunk dialing is something you earn after years of torment of hanging with the wrong people.

But what if you mix voyeurism with exhibitionism...still bad?

Hehehe.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nigel Vossap
  • From Cleveland, Ohio

  • I am Ike, a ten-year-old Rottweiler who just relocated to South Florida with my trusty owner, Eric. Together, the two of us are soaking in the sun and chasing some of the finest .... well, you know.

CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NIGEL VOSSAP

Strange's 10 Most Wanted