« Home | Cocktail Hours and Other Crap » | We Are All Just Pawns On The Chess Table of Life » | A Little Laughter (Courtesy: Bumper Stickers) » | Thou Shalt Plagiarize » | Why TV Can Be More Satisfying Than T&A » | I Wish I Were My Dog » | Let's Be Honest (About Sex) » | Overseen and Overheard (at the Bar) Part II » | Mother's Day » | Overseen and Overheard (at the Bar) »

My Shortest Post Ever

Hi.

three cheers for brevity! huzzah!

Unexpected and charming.

snappy, i like it
rachh

It's just one disappointment after another....

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nigel Vossap
  • From Cleveland, Ohio

  • I am Ike, a ten-year-old Rottweiler who just relocated to South Florida with my trusty owner, Eric. Together, the two of us are soaking in the sun and chasing some of the finest .... well, you know.

CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NIGEL VOSSAP

Strange's 10 Most Wanted