« Home | Breast Man? » | Wednesday's Child » | Cancer Sucks » | Cancer Sucks » | First, a Hero. Now, a Derby Winner. » | When Time Runs Out » | Music Messes With Our Minds Sometimes » | I am So Tired » | True Friends vs. "Peripheral Friends" » | Do As I Say and Not As I Do »

Overseen and Overheard (at the Bar)

"I wish I was (or could come back as) my Wife." Can anyone explain this one? It's food for thought, and I'll come back tomorrow with my own personal take on this one.

My guess is he feels like he takes good care of her and that she has a good life. I bet myhusband would say the same. I make sure he knows how lucky I am to have him and how happy I am with my life. Of course, I dont know them, so it's hard to say for sure.

That's a very strange thing to say. Did you happen to overhear any more of the conversation?

I just stumbles across your blog and like your writing style. I'm a journalist too -- at least that's what my degree says, but I'm also not writing for anything more prestigious than my own blog:)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nigel Vossap
  • From Cleveland, Ohio

  • I am Ike, a ten-year-old Rottweiler who just relocated to South Florida with my trusty owner, Eric. Together, the two of us are soaking in the sun and chasing some of the finest .... well, you know.

CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NIGEL VOSSAP

Strange's 10 Most Wanted