« Home | True Friends vs. "Peripheral Friends" » | Do As I Say and Not As I Do » | Why a Colin Deserves an Exclamation Point » | The NAAFA » | I Hear Ya' Loud and Clear (Sort Of) » | Big Papa Pump » | Wacky Wednesday Why's? (Things to Consider) » | Drunk Dialing » | Jim Croce and I » | Professor Sarah Trenholm and Interpersonal Communi... »

I am So Tired

Yep. Your intrepid bloggist (or is it blogger?) has been blogging for about a month now. I am tired. We have covered a lot of ground, and you have been very good to me. So, I am asking for a day off to think about a lot of topics from adoption to the death penalty, idiot haiku to childish humor, reality tv, and some recent personal stories I have held out on. I leave you with this bit of wisdom before I go to sleep for the night (something I have been having trouble with).

"I am not influenced by the expectation of promotion or pecuniary reward. I wish to be useful, and every kind of service necessary for the public good, becomes honorable by being necessary." -- Captain Nathan Hale, 1776

Keep this in mind as I explore community service later in Strange Places Strange Faces.

About me

  • I'm Nigel Vossap
  • From Cleveland, Ohio

  • I am Ike, a ten-year-old Rottweiler who just relocated to South Florida with my trusty owner, Eric. Together, the two of us are soaking in the sun and chasing some of the finest .... well, you know.

CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NIGEL VOSSAP

Strange's 10 Most Wanted