« Home | Let's Be Honest (About Sex) » | Overseen and Overheard (at the Bar) Part II » | Mother's Day » | Overseen and Overheard (at the Bar) » | Breast Man? » | Wednesday's Child » | Cancer Sucks » | Cancer Sucks » | First, a Hero. Now, a Derby Winner. » | When Time Runs Out »

I Wish I Were My Dog

If I were my dog, I'd never have to leave my house. Period. End of story. Those of you who have one will understand exactly what I am saying.

Oh, I know exactly what you mean. Although, I'd rather be the cat. I'd get to sleep a ton and be as pissy as I want. :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I loved your comment!

Are you saying you'd like to be reincarnated as your dog?

One slight drawback would be needing to bark to get a treat instead of just going out and buying what you want.

I get it, have both cat and dog. The life of an animal would be sheer bliss.

Course I'm commenting on only 4 1/2 hours sleep here. The idea of lounging and having someone do everything for me right now would be great!

cheers

:)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nigel Vossap
  • From Cleveland, Ohio

  • I am Ike, a ten-year-old Rottweiler who just relocated to South Florida with my trusty owner, Eric. Together, the two of us are soaking in the sun and chasing some of the finest .... well, you know.

CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NIGEL VOSSAP

Strange's 10 Most Wanted