« Home | Overseen and Overheard (at the Bar) » | Breast Man? » | Wednesday's Child » | Cancer Sucks » | Cancer Sucks » | First, a Hero. Now, a Derby Winner. » | When Time Runs Out » | Music Messes With Our Minds Sometimes » | I am So Tired » | True Friends vs. "Peripheral Friends" »

Mother's Day

My mother has turned me from a boy into a man. During this long journey, I have reverted back again numerous times. Yet, this strong woman has helped me stay the course. A lot of people argue we don't get to choose our parents. No matter what, they choose us. To have my mother in my midst is the greatest blessing of my life. In my case, I couldn't have gotten luckier. When I was younger, she put the socks on my hands to make sure I didn't scratch myself when I had chicken pox. She attended all of my school plays and thensome. She went to work to help me out (I was an only child). She bought me every present I ever wanted (that I can remember). She opened her own boutique children's clothes store to show me how she could be a small business owner. She has accomplished so many things I am proud of that I would have to start another blog just to hit the tip of the iceberg.

About me

  • I'm Nigel Vossap
  • From Cleveland, Ohio

  • I am Ike, a ten-year-old Rottweiler who just relocated to South Florida with my trusty owner, Eric. Together, the two of us are soaking in the sun and chasing some of the finest .... well, you know.

CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NIGEL VOSSAP

Strange's 10 Most Wanted