« Home | I Wish I Were My Dog » | Let's Be Honest (About Sex) » | Overseen and Overheard (at the Bar) Part II » | Mother's Day » | Overseen and Overheard (at the Bar) » | Breast Man? » | Wednesday's Child » | Cancer Sucks » | Cancer Sucks » | First, a Hero. Now, a Derby Winner. »

Why TV Can Be More Satisfying Than T&A

Okay. Here I go again. More stuff about men and women. If I write a few more columns, I may become an expert on this. TV can be more satisfying than T&A because women think that most of our lives revolve around T&A (see Breast Men post). Granted, T&A is always nice to have around. READ THIS: T&A is always nice to have around. So, what I am saying -- in essence -- is that it (T&A) is always there. If you don't have Tivo or a beat-up old VCR, you could end up screwed out of your favorite TV show. Worse yet, what if you just plain out forget to tape or Tivo your favorite show (you women will accuse of being forgetful anyway because of everything including playing with T&A or ourselves). That's exactly why TV can end up more satisfying than than T&A. T&A is always there. Your tv program can disappear without notice. So, in the end, TV equals satisfaction guaranteed. After all, you can always get that T&A.

Always?

Some can't always get T&A and that is why they don't forget to tivo/tape their favorite show.

How weird is this...my blog today was about tv as well.

I wasn't smart enough to include a T&A reference. Makes you wonder though, if you had to choose, what would you have? What would be more beneficial? The T or the A?

Hehehehe. I'm being bad now, sorry.

Well consider yourself lucky if you always have T&A around because I sure don't have and C&A around and I have one thing to say about that...*&^% I don't have Tivo either.

Also, I am cheering for Taylor, he rocked on the last show. And it was Fuel that offered Chris a job.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nigel Vossap
  • From Cleveland, Ohio

  • I am Ike, a ten-year-old Rottweiler who just relocated to South Florida with my trusty owner, Eric. Together, the two of us are soaking in the sun and chasing some of the finest .... well, you know.

CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NIGEL VOSSAP

Strange's 10 Most Wanted