« Home | Thou Shalt Plagiarize » | Why TV Can Be More Satisfying Than T&A » | I Wish I Were My Dog » | Let's Be Honest (About Sex) » | Overseen and Overheard (at the Bar) Part II » | Mother's Day » | Overseen and Overheard (at the Bar) » | Breast Man? » | Wednesday's Child » | Cancer Sucks »

A Little Laughter (Courtesy: Bumper Stickers)

I hate bumper stickers, because they usually slow me down as I try to read them. Plus, I usually hate their messages which make me look at the other driver with disdain. Plus, they often make your bumper look like some ungodly tattooed piece of rubbish. So, it's only natural that I came up with a perfect bumper sticker idea today. Oh, don't worry. It's now covered under intellectual copyright laws and crap like that. So, please don't try to produce it. Here's what I saw: "Proud parent of a Cub Scout". This figures, because everybody is a proud parent of someone, something or another when it comes to bumper stickers or someone is backing some politician, which leads me to my idea.

"Still proud that I voted for Bush"

Now here's an idea. How many people do you think would put this on their car? First, the car would be vandalized for sure. Second, no one would buy this stupid bumper sticker. No God-fearing Republican would even think to slap this bumper sticker on their car. Who in their right mind would want to admit they are still proud of their allegiance to a guy who took us to war under false pretenses, has cost us nearly 2500 troops, not to mention nearly 18000 wounded? Plus, he has this whole immigration thing hanging over his head, this C.I.A. appointment debacle, Karl Rove (in general), I. Lewis Libby... and on and on.

So, I suggest this bumper sticker. I dare anyone to slap it on.

Oh, but wouldn't it be fun to run around in the cloak of darkness, sticking those on the cars of people you really really really think deserve an ass-whoopin'?

Oh, sorry...my hostile tendencies must be coming out. Hehehe.

One of the candidates running for Governor here is Kinky Freidman. I've got a bumpersticker that says "He's not Kinky, he's my governor." I'm just waiting to slap it on ye ole car.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nigel Vossap
  • From Cleveland, Ohio

  • I am Ike, a ten-year-old Rottweiler who just relocated to South Florida with my trusty owner, Eric. Together, the two of us are soaking in the sun and chasing some of the finest .... well, you know.

CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NIGEL VOSSAP

Strange's 10 Most Wanted