« Home | (Bail) Bonds » | Dr. versus Who Cares » | BLOGGER IN DESPERATE NEED OF HELP » | Back to the Basics » | Am I Really This Old? » | I Refuse to Write About Idol (So I'll Write About...) » | My Shortest Post Ever » | Cocktail Hours and Other Crap » | We Are All Just Pawns On The Chess Table of Life » | A Little Laughter (Courtesy: Bumper Stickers) »

The Five W's and the H of My Day

Thought I would share some fluffy stuff with you from my big holiday here in good old Cleveland.... These are answers to questions I am going to create myself, so I know the answers are going to be right.

Who did you eat dinner with? I ate dinner with my Mom, my Dad and my uncle.

What was the temperature today? It was the highest in 50 years, and the second highest ever (for Memorial Day). 88

When did you get up? I never went to sleep. I think when I got a couple winks, I was up at 10 before I went to sleep again.

Where do you actually live? A frequently asked question. I have a 1200 square foot apartment in suburbia.

Why do you blog? It keeps my mind off of a lot of other things.

How long does it take you to eat a large pizza from Geraci's on your own? About six minutes, when I am binging.

Hmm...my answers for yesterday:

Who? My husband.
What? 91.
When? 6:30 AM.
Where? A house in suburbia.
Why? Allows me to vent.
How? We don't have Geraci's! But I'm assuming it'd take me a lot longer than six minutes! :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nigel Vossap
  • From Cleveland, Ohio

  • I am Ike, a ten-year-old Rottweiler who just relocated to South Florida with my trusty owner, Eric. Together, the two of us are soaking in the sun and chasing some of the finest .... well, you know.

CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NIGEL VOSSAP

Strange's 10 Most Wanted