« Home | Back to the Basics » | Am I Really This Old? » | I Refuse to Write About Idol (So I'll Write About...) » | My Shortest Post Ever » | Cocktail Hours and Other Crap » | We Are All Just Pawns On The Chess Table of Life » | A Little Laughter (Courtesy: Bumper Stickers) » | Thou Shalt Plagiarize » | Why TV Can Be More Satisfying Than T&A » | I Wish I Were My Dog »

BLOGGER IN DESPERATE NEED OF HELP

I AM DESPERATE. MY ARCHIVE FUNCTION ON THE SIDEBAR HAS DISAPPEARED. WHAT THE HELL HAVE I DONE, AND CAN YOU GUYS HELP ME? THAT WAY, WE CAN GO BACK AND READ ALL OF MY OLD CRAP, TOO. PLEASE HELP ME! I AM SO DESPERATE. :)

Have you tried going into settings and clicking on archiving? (Sorry if that is really obvious.)

If that doesn't work, you could always e-mail blogger and ask. But I find help deskers often are incapable of explaining how to do things in regular English.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nigel Vossap
  • From Cleveland, Ohio

  • I am Ike, a ten-year-old Rottweiler who just relocated to South Florida with my trusty owner, Eric. Together, the two of us are soaking in the sun and chasing some of the finest .... well, you know.

CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NIGEL VOSSAP

Strange's 10 Most Wanted