« Home | People Purging (Like Spring Cleaning) » | 20 THINGS PEOPLE SHOULD TRY TO AVOID (THAT I HAVE ... » | The Five W's and the H of My Day » | (Bail) Bonds » | Dr. versus Who Cares » | BLOGGER IN DESPERATE NEED OF HELP » | Back to the Basics » | Am I Really This Old? » | I Refuse to Write About Idol (So I'll Write About...) » | My Shortest Post Ever »

DISSED BY MY OWN DOG

The strangest thing happened to me yesterday. My normal routine when entering my home after work is to call out Ike's name. For those of you just joining my blog, Ike is my amazing nine-year-old Rottweiler. He's my best pal.

So, yesterday I dropped to my knees inside the door and called out Ike's name, hoping to get a little love. After all, it was a long day; Ike is very attentive and affectionate; Ike is very bright; Ike absolutely loves me.

So, it came as a great surprise to me when I called out his name, he started for me as he always does, but just kept on going. WTF? Can you believe that? I was dissed by my own dog. That is what my life has come to.

What ever happened to Man's Best Friend? Mine just passed me up for some food and water that was sitting there for him all day. Seems some things are more important than others.

Talk about dissing....My little guy is SO MAD at me right now. He just got fixed....which is a stupid term b/c after that he is broken....He also has to wear a cone to keep him from doing his favorite past-time...can you guess what that is? hahaha!

awwwww...doggy dissed. how sad!

this post is hilarious... and so was the sex one... you are really on a roll lately. :)

Ike is smarter than i thought

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nigel Vossap
  • From Cleveland, Ohio

  • I am Ike, a ten-year-old Rottweiler who just relocated to South Florida with my trusty owner, Eric. Together, the two of us are soaking in the sun and chasing some of the finest .... well, you know.

CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NIGEL VOSSAP

Strange's 10 Most Wanted