« Home | Idiot Haiku Friday Volume IV » | Bonus Blog Thursday (SEX) » | DISSED BY MY OWN DOG » | People Purging (Like Spring Cleaning) » | 20 THINGS PEOPLE SHOULD TRY TO AVOID (THAT I HAVE ... » | The Five W's and the H of My Day » | (Bail) Bonds » | Dr. versus Who Cares » | BLOGGER IN DESPERATE NEED OF HELP » | Back to the Basics »

"I"

With respect and admiration for a fellow blogger, I offer you the following: (idea courtesy of Stephanie's Song of the Day)

I
I AM: home alone on another Saturday night.
I SAID: "I miss her" when I really don't.
I WANT: people to understand me.
I WISH: Big Box stores didn't chase all the Mom and Pops away.
I MISS: Uncle Lenny.
I HEAR: the speed of traffic outside my window.
I WONDER: if the "Right One" will ever come along.
I REGRET: nothing.
I AM NOT: afraid of commitment.
I DANCE: like Fred Astaire.
I SING: in the shower only.
I CRY: more often than you might imagine.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: kind to others.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: gourmet meals.
I WRITE: for enjoyment.
I CONFUSE: one twin with another.
I NEED: to remember the important things in life.
I SHOULD: have more patience.
I START: making differences.
I END: with a bang!

Visit Stephanie's site, and view her list from 31 May. It's poignant, as well as some of her other entries.

Hi Nigel.

Thanks for visiting my Blog.

I got my SIRIUS radio in the US in December...mainly 'cause I enjoy Stern in the morning (I'm so glad it replays all the time now!)...I was rather disappointed in Canada's delay in allowing Howard 100 and 101 to air here legally until much later...I think Howard 101 was allowed only a few weeks ago...

Lasagna and I have been swimming several times since we opened the pool...I try to swim every day if I can...weather permitting, of course...

I liked your "I" list and Idiot Haiku Friday is a great idea!

Take care out there!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

I liked this post too.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nigel Vossap
  • From Cleveland, Ohio

  • I am Ike, a ten-year-old Rottweiler who just relocated to South Florida with my trusty owner, Eric. Together, the two of us are soaking in the sun and chasing some of the finest .... well, you know.

CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NIGEL VOSSAP

Strange's 10 Most Wanted