« Home | Shrink Speak » | Nigel Uploaded » | Oh, The Money I Have Lost on First Dates! » | Why the Internet is a Strange Place » | If Nigel Wrote a Damn Personal Ad » | Why Won't Women Show a Short Guy Some Love? » | I Surprised My Shrink » | Nigel The Bumbling Idiot » | Tease » | "I" »

A Kidnapped Blogger

According to our records, yesterday was the first time since May 23, 2006 that no blog appeared in this space. We have kidnapped your blogger and are holding him for a very small ransom. If you ever want to read him again, make a short comment saying how much you enjoy him and which column you enjoyed the most. With any luck, he says he'll write about why Ann Coulter is such a c*nt or why we should have left the President's ass in Baghdad today. But, unless you bloggers respond, Nigel will be kaput.

Everyone sing along: "feeling sorry for yourself...."!!!!

Hehe, you don't think we really believe you've been kidnapped do you?!

x

Someone wants attention.
I yi yi.

I liked the tall girls, short guys one. Happy?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nigel Vossap
  • From Cleveland, Ohio

  • I am Ike, a ten-year-old Rottweiler who just relocated to South Florida with my trusty owner, Eric. Together, the two of us are soaking in the sun and chasing some of the finest .... well, you know.

CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NIGEL VOSSAP

Strange's 10 Most Wanted