« Home | Nigel Gets a New Computer » | Drive-Thru Fuck Buddies » | Women Love When You Notice Their Kids » | Lip Kissers » | A Dating Dilemma » | I'm Going Gray » | What Is Labor Day, Anyway? » | What I Hated About MTV's VMAs » | Where Have You Gone, Nigel Vossap? » | Premature Ejaculation »

Catching Liars

Many of you have asked me here and on Dude Deciphering about guys who cheat and lie. I was just sent this article from WebMD called How to Catch a Liar. It's an interesting Top 10 ways on how you can trap that liar from Day One. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

um...and then you changed the posts if i am correct. look, i already think i'm crazy. i don't need someone's blog helping me feel like i have no memory retention.

see you soon. ;)

Hey Nigel,

Damn, you've got some complete babes posting on your site! Yu-um. Kat, love, love, love the outfit.

(Okay, had a glass of pinot)

That said, saw your post on Mere's site which made me laugh out loud so I had to check out your site, and anyway, great link to the liars. My boss is one of 'em. Fit nine of the 10 descriptors. Very uncanny.

Best...

Hey Nigel.

I hope all is well.

That link was kinda interesting, but a little vague...I find that a good scopolamine or thiopental sodium cocktail works pretty well too...

Take care out there, buddy!

I hope your new computer is running smoothly.

Your Pal,

Zambo.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nigel Vossap
  • From Cleveland, Ohio

  • I am Ike, a ten-year-old Rottweiler who just relocated to South Florida with my trusty owner, Eric. Together, the two of us are soaking in the sun and chasing some of the finest .... well, you know.

CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NIGEL VOSSAP

Strange's 10 Most Wanted