« Home | A Dating Dilemma » | I'm Going Gray » | What Is Labor Day, Anyway? » | What I Hated About MTV's VMAs » | Where Have You Gone, Nigel Vossap? » | Premature Ejaculation » | Time Passages » | Ike Farts » | The Down and Out Dudes » | About Dr. J »

Lip Kissers

Lip Kissers.

Do you have relatives or friends who just love to kiss you on the lips? Even when you throw your cheek their way, they somehow manage a way to find your lips. It still takes me by surprise most of the time. I don't the understated intimacy of the whole thing, and I don't ever think I could be a 'Lip Kisser' myself.

I come from a Lip-kissin' family, and it still always made me uncomfortable. And though I really like the "peck on the cheek" greeting, I'm not so good at it because so few people practice it here.

There's a girl in the coffee shop I frequent, that, though I hardly know her, greets me, and everyone else she knows that way. It shocks me every time, to be kissed by her. But I think it's sweet.

Hey Nigel!

I'm just catching up on your recent posts here...

I guess some folks have to work on Labor Day so that the majority, who have the day off, can still go to certain places and still buy stuff...What else would they do, right?

I'm going pretty gray on the sides too, so I feel for you, my friend...

As for long distance dating, I guess it seems safer and hotter at the same time...You get to do what you want and then communicate at night or see each other on weekends or holidays...and it's good at first...Then, I guess someone's gotta eventually make a move or meet half way or something...Not sure what to tell you...Good luck!

As for lip kissers...that's kinda weird, I guess...Usually we do a lot of hello and good bye hugs and cheek kisses...You gotta start saying good bye like 45 minutes before you actually want to leave at most family functions...It takes a while...but luckily there's no lip kissing...

Anyway, Nigel...I hope you're able to figure something out with the long-distance relationships...

Take care out there!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nigel Vossap
  • From Cleveland, Ohio

  • I am Ike, a ten-year-old Rottweiler who just relocated to South Florida with my trusty owner, Eric. Together, the two of us are soaking in the sun and chasing some of the finest .... well, you know.

CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NIGEL VOSSAP

Strange's 10 Most Wanted