« Home | Time Passages » | Ike Farts » | The Down and Out Dudes » | About Dr. J » | How Phone Books Taunt Us » | Idiot Haiku Friday Volume V » | Genes vs. Jeans » | ANOTHER POP QUIZ » | My Best Question Yet? » | Another Look at Looks... »

Premature Ejaculation

Now that I have your attention, read all about it in Deciphering Dudes Dot.Com.

Nocturnal Emissions...

Now that I've got your attention, please visit my blog!

I hope all is well, Nigel.

Have a terrific long weekend, my friend!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nigel Vossap
  • From Cleveland, Ohio

  • I am Ike, a ten-year-old Rottweiler who just relocated to South Florida with my trusty owner, Eric. Together, the two of us are soaking in the sun and chasing some of the finest .... well, you know.

CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NIGEL VOSSAP

Strange's 10 Most Wanted