« Home | ANOTHER POP QUIZ » | My Best Question Yet? » | Another Look at Looks... » | Birthday Dinner Fun » | Funny Friendship "Pass-it-On" E-mail » | When a Stranger Smiles at You » | Wedding Etiquette » | Good News For Visitors » | Wedding Bells and Balls » | The Dudes Strike Again »

Genes vs. Jeans

I am officially baffled, and I almost feel sorry for you women out there. It seems the fashion industry has really decided that your genes equal your jeans. I was shocked the other day when I walked by Limited Express and saw a jeans display in the window featuring just three sizes this season: skinny, regular and curvy. Skinny jeans? Turns out they're the newest rage in a bunch of different stores/brands. They were written about in today's New York Times. They are the phatest fad out there. So, what about women who can't fit in these 'hip' skinny jeans? I'm told skinny jeans come in all different sizes. Is that to make you feel better if you aren't actually skinny? Plus, if that's the case, and women are just after skinny jeans, why even bother with regular or curvy? This is crazy business. And men are not immune to this whole thing, either. GAP is offering 'slim' jeans to men. Look, guys, I am not that slim these days. Mentally, I'd love to buy 'slim' jeans, but would it really change my body type? Hell no. Exercise and diet are the only real way to change our genes and our jeans these days.

me? i'm a wide-leg, mid-rise gal because skinny jeans, like spandex, are a priviledge, not a right. is there a "d" in priviledge? i can't decide. i keep thinking that it's like budget, but then again always went to spell it colledge.

Fashion industry=bastards.

;)

and my friends wonder why i hate shopping???

OH THAT'S RIGHT - they are all 6'skinny asses, and i am NOT

i need new friends

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nigel Vossap
  • From Cleveland, Ohio

  • I am Ike, a ten-year-old Rottweiler who just relocated to South Florida with my trusty owner, Eric. Together, the two of us are soaking in the sun and chasing some of the finest .... well, you know.

CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NIGEL VOSSAP

Strange's 10 Most Wanted