« Home | Remembering Nana Uh-Uh » | What An SMS Can Do For You » | More Doody on Dudes » | What The Hell Do I Do With These? » | Deciphering Dudes Redux » | Nigel Does The White Party (and the Divine Miss M) » | 100 Things You Don't Know About Me: The Final Volume » | Deciphering Dudes » | 100 Things You Don't Know About Me Vol. III » | "Funeral Day" »

The Dudes Strike Again

It's time to check out Deciphering Dudes Dot.Com again. It is the only place where you can find honest answers from two guys (okay, so one's a pooch) who used to be players. Now, they set the record straight, giving you an inside look at how men think, feel and play. Aside from advice, the site is going to begin to offer women strong insight on everything from sex to shopping. If you haven't checked it out yet -- and you've prevented your friends from taking a peek -- you are missing out on some great satire and advice about how "dudes" deal with "chicks". We answer all of your questions, and qualm all of your concerns. Visit us now... We appreciate your support.

Hey Nigel.

Just checking in with you.

I hope all is well.

I'm far behind in my blogging these days, but I hope to catch up at some point...(Don't give away too many trade secrets about the male agenda..."They" will take back the decoder ring if they catch you)...

Take care out there, good sir!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

You're not a player anymore? :-)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nigel Vossap
  • From Cleveland, Ohio

  • I am Ike, a ten-year-old Rottweiler who just relocated to South Florida with my trusty owner, Eric. Together, the two of us are soaking in the sun and chasing some of the finest .... well, you know.

CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NIGEL VOSSAP

Strange's 10 Most Wanted