« Home | Deciphering Dudes » | 100 Things You Don't Know About Me Vol. III » | "Funeral Day" » | 100 Things People Don't Know About Me Vol. II » | 100 Things People Don't Know About Me Vol. I » | What She Says + What He Hears = Love » | A Tear Should Be Followed By a Chuckle » | Those of You Who Voted For (c)..... » | Events That Changed Our Lives » | Ten Positive Affirmations About Me »

100 Things You Don't Know About Me: The Final Volume

76. My cousin was once married to the man whose family owned Valle de las Lenas in Argentina. I visited there in 1987.
77. I have been to Israel twice.
78. My father and I have had season-tickets to the Cleveland Indians games since around 1985. Our tickets are right behind home plate.
79. I once had a girlfriend, who lived with me, attach tethers to our bed. They became a permanent fixture.
80. The first television show I can remember getting hooked on was "Emergency!"
81. I prefer Nike walking/running shoes to all other brands.
82. I once politely asked LeBron James for an autograph while I was backstage at another event, but I was snubbed.
83. I was the first person to find the man who missed taking Valujet Flight 592 that crashed into the Everglades on May 11, 1996.
84. Al Leiter pitched a no-hitter for the Florida Marlins that same night, a game that my reporter and I were supposed to have attended (as fans).
85. I have a full array of "product" in my bathroom -- including masks, hair-styling products, skin lotions, etc.
86. I paid a summer camp counselor to see Madonna's nude spread in Playboy on July 10, 1985.
87. My friend and I caught our History teacher at a titty bar once and tried to buy him a drink.
88. One of the first times I was on a horse, my father was in front of me. Something spooked his horse, and mine started to go after it (on a pancake breakfast trail ride in Arizona)
89. I had a backstage pass to the MuchMusic Video Awards in Toronto in 1999. It flat out rocked.
90. Most of the journalism books I received in college were useless in the real world.
91. I used to go to Bethany Beach, Delaware in the summer with my Aunt, Uncle and cousins.
92. My eye color changes from season to season.
93. I am an organ donor.
94. I rarely turn my engine off while fueling up at the gas station.
95. I hate brisket.
96. I have attended two of the most amazing college football games ever: Ohio State at Michigan, where my Buckeyes won 25-21 on Saturday, November 19, 2005 at Ann Arbor; and my Hurricanes upending the top-ranked Florida State Seminoles at Miami in 2000.
97. When it comes to boxers or briefs, I choose .............. boxers.
98. I believe in good and bad karma.
99. Contrary to every belief I have in my body, I still get advice from those stupid "love horoscopes" online. I usually discard the advice, because I can't run my life based on my sign.
100. The last 99 items I wrote are completely accurate.

so do your eyes change color because of the actual season or because you change the tint of your contact lenses? also, what color do you assign to what seasons and why?

do you think we might need to join hair-products anonymous (HPA for short)? i'm suspecting so.

I have hazel eyes. I do wear contacts, but they are crystal clear. I guess they change colors because I am a chameleon of sorts. HPA sounds like fun, as long as I don't end up with some Retro Mullet.

78. Those would be nice to have for the next few seasons.

84. I still hate the Marlins.

87. How the hell does she still look good today?

96. Grrrrrr

97. no tighty whiteys for Lowry.

85. Wicked, we're the same!

100. So, if the last 99 items are completely accurate, does that mean that number 100 isn't? And if no. 100 isn't then the top 99 are not completely accurate?

Ok, I have a headache now :-)

so tired. move tomorrow. the 'rents have hazel eyes. mine are layers of olive, blue and then gray on the outside. you are a seasonal chamelion; my eyes change according to how bright it is. HPA is only for those lovers of product in all it's forms. no hairstyles are forced. good god, i'd never force a mullet on anyone. why business in the front and party in the back when it can be a party anytime?

missy-maybe we can share ;)

lowry-these things aren't all they're cracked up to be.

kat-i wish you the best. my life is always a party...... even at my old age.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nigel Vossap
  • From Cleveland, Ohio

  • I am Ike, a ten-year-old Rottweiler who just relocated to South Florida with my trusty owner, Eric. Together, the two of us are soaking in the sun and chasing some of the finest .... well, you know.

CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NIGEL VOSSAP

Strange's 10 Most Wanted