« Home | What She Says + What He Hears = Love » | A Tear Should Be Followed By a Chuckle » | Those of You Who Voted For (c)..... » | Events That Changed Our Lives » | Ten Positive Affirmations About Me » | Death Over Guacamole » | Deciphering "Guyspeak" » | 6:30 a.m. at the Gym » | Bonus Blog Tuesday: Junk E-Mail Titles » | A Trip To The Dentist »

100 Things People Don't Know About Me Vol. I

1. I go to Weight Watchers.
2. My first car was a 1989 Toyota Celica convertible (black).
3. My first girlfriend's name was Jessica Z.
4. Our first date was when we went to see "The Making of Mr. Right"
5. One of my newest hobbies is playing "Runescape" online.
6. Now I drive a Nissan Murano (still black).
7. My kindergarten teacher's name was Miss McArthur.
8. I got chicken pox from David A. and gave it to David B.
9. I lost my first grandparent, rather unexpectedly, ten days before my 13th birthday.
10. My friends and family really did surprise me with a 30th birthday party. I was shocked.
11. My favorite men's clothing department is Nordstrom's.
12. If I had a million dollars, I would give a lot to charity.
13. I am, at times, insecure.
14. I have said "I love you" a ton of times but only really been "in love" once.
15. My first concert was a Barry Manilow concert when I was around three.
16. I am an only child.
17. I am named for a maternal great-grandfather.
18. My first job was packaging grapes at a market.
19. My senior prom date was a camp friend from Maryland who flew in for the weekend.
20. My first video game player was Intellivision.
21. The best gift I ever received was an Ebel watch from my parents for my 30th birthday.
22. I have more Sony appliances in my house than any other brand.
23. I am a Leo.
24. I once was at a concert where Marilyn Manson was a surprise guest onstage with Smashing Pumpkins.
25. My Great-Aunt is widely regarded as the world's foremost expert on cruise travel.

Good to know the odds and ends. I don't think I have 100 for myself. Of course I'm still VERY young. :)

16. Lucky Bastard :)

If I have a million dollars, I'm not sure I'll give a lot to charity :-(

I need a house first but I promise to do some volunteer work! Promise :-)

OMG, we totally have to hang out on Runescape sometime. My username on there is Pat the Bunn(y). I'm level 97. ;) My kids got me hooked on that game and I played constantly during my divorce and separation. I think I went up close to 70 levels in those 6 months and then haven't gone up a level at all since October.

In fact, I'm such a nerd that I'm in a pking clan. ;)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nigel Vossap
  • From Cleveland, Ohio

  • I am Ike, a ten-year-old Rottweiler who just relocated to South Florida with my trusty owner, Eric. Together, the two of us are soaking in the sun and chasing some of the finest .... well, you know.

CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NIGEL VOSSAP

Strange's 10 Most Wanted