« Home | A Trip To The Dentist » | If a Picture Paints a Thousand Words... » | It's Party Time, People! » | My Favorite Superhero » | A Trip to the Pharmacy (Funny) » | You Make The Call! Obnoxious or Not? » | Why I Hate When You Guys Want Me To Do Lists » | A Baby Blunder in the Waiting Room » | Father's Day » | Say What!?! (What Others Tell You When You Are Dum... »

Bonus Blog Tuesday: Junk E-Mail Titles

Just thought you'd enjoy some of the subject lines on some of my junk e-mail over the last few days....

Make Your Sperm sent "ProductionAndVolumeBigger"

Hotty4Luv sent "I CantStop CravingCOCK!"

Both ErectileSolutions and ErectileMedications sent "Viaggraa -- Ciialiiss -- Levvitrra"

Susy4Luv sent "IHeard YouWere LookingFor SomeFun"

Krafty Babe sent "Neglected by my Husband"

GreaterQuantities of... sent "AndGetRock HardErectionz"

31-HornyHousewife sent "_=AreYouUp For GreatSexx=_"

Michelle-4-Fun sent "ImLooking For The PerfectFck Buddy"

I want to thank all these people for loading up my mailbox with these important e-mails.

a while back when my e-mails to a friend kept going into his "junk" foulder, i realized that there must have been some mix-up with my "magicock" side-business. so unfortunate. let me know if you have the same problem.

oh, and i have nightmares about my teeth falling out, yet i avoid the dentist for at least 6 years after i've had teeth pulled. ugh.

(oh, and i accidently posted this with the name of the blog i just set up for my parents. changes were made. sorry)

Dont you feel SO popular now?

:)

I got one today that said "Increase your sperm volume by 50%"

LOL

the best best best things to look at are the google search subjects people type in and somehow my blog shows up.

girls in panties

sister on brother action (no idea)

hot american girls getting it on

do I have ashbergers?

how do I live my life


fabulous!

WOW!
I think they know MY needs for sperm inhancement too!

Must be a mutual friend or something, 'cus GOSH, who else sends out personal, poorly spelled e-mails like that???

Wow, you have interesting friends!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nigel Vossap
  • From Cleveland, Ohio

  • I am Ike, a ten-year-old Rottweiler who just relocated to South Florida with my trusty owner, Eric. Together, the two of us are soaking in the sun and chasing some of the finest .... well, you know.

CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NIGEL VOSSAP

Strange's 10 Most Wanted