« Home | It's Party Time, People! » | My Favorite Superhero » | A Trip to the Pharmacy (Funny) » | You Make The Call! Obnoxious or Not? » | Why I Hate When You Guys Want Me To Do Lists » | A Baby Blunder in the Waiting Room » | Father's Day » | Say What!?! (What Others Tell You When You Are Dum... » | Overheard at the Ghetto Grocery Store » | New and Improved »

If a Picture Paints a Thousand Words...

...then my little roadtrip produced two (for the price of one, you might say)....... Yes, this is the same place, and no, I didn't pull over (except to take the picture, of course).

That's it. I'll leave it up to you guys to write the rest.

Funny stuff at 6:00 AM. Thanks. :)

okay, that place is so crappy looking i'd be afraid to see the dancers....looks like a guaranteed climax-killer!

eh, park and enter

:)

Looks kinda skeevy to me. I mean, seriously, where was this? Did you go inside?

I bet the girls in there are inshaven and dirttyyyy.

climax killer indeed!

:)

How might one go about tipping in the drive-thru [sic]?

So, was it good?

It looked like a great time, but they were closed Sundays so I missed out. As for tipping at the drive-thru, Melissa, I guess you'll just have to use your little imagination. FYI, this place was near Murrysville, PA...along a stretch they should rename "Hookers Highway".

i'm trying to figure out if it's "enter in the front and park in the back," or "park in the back and park in the front." those are two totally different moves. also, i would like to know what the drive-through offers and how crappy microphones might be involved. so many things to think about....

I can't write anything. I'm laughing too much.

We could use a place like that where I come from.

now you just need to go to the south eastern part of PA - to the towns of blueball & intercourse and get pics of these towns signs.... the irony of these 2 towns is that they are in lancaster county where the amish live!

btw - great blog...i'v been laughing my way thru it for a few weeks now

sooooo....where do I sign up!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nigel Vossap
  • From Cleveland, Ohio

  • I am Ike, a ten-year-old Rottweiler who just relocated to South Florida with my trusty owner, Eric. Together, the two of us are soaking in the sun and chasing some of the finest .... well, you know.

CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NIGEL VOSSAP

Strange's 10 Most Wanted