« Home | Nigel Meets Mr. CompUSA Helper (3rd Person Account) » | Nigel-noia » | Screw "Asshole" Ann Coulter » | A Kidnapped Blogger » | Shrink Speak » | Nigel Uploaded » | Oh, The Money I Have Lost on First Dates! » | Why the Internet is a Strange Place » | If Nigel Wrote a Damn Personal Ad » | Why Won't Women Show a Short Guy Some Love? »

New and Improved

So what that it's 3:22 in the morning? I am a night owl when it comes to this stuff. Welcome to the new and improved Strange Places Strange Faces Blog. Pardon our dust while we continue to remodel in an effort to better serve you.

Triple E.....it's awesome!!! love it!

it'sa VERY cool Blog, I look forward to new posts

:)

thanks for adding me I will add you to mine as well

:)

oooooooohhhh....very snazzy. me likes. it will be a pleasure to come and lurk on your site now!

Oh la la! I like the look!

Thanks for adding me to your links -- and to answer your question, yes, I do find something strangely alluring about "washed-up skeevy actors"... a brush with tarnished greatness, perhaps? Don't know. Don't want to dissect it. I just wanna embrace it. :)

It's 4 am and I am up too. Insomnia blows!

Thanks for the link and stopping by my blog :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nigel Vossap
  • From Cleveland, Ohio

  • I am Ike, a ten-year-old Rottweiler who just relocated to South Florida with my trusty owner, Eric. Together, the two of us are soaking in the sun and chasing some of the finest .... well, you know.

CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NIGEL VOSSAP

Strange's 10 Most Wanted