« Home | A Baby Blunder in the Waiting Room » | Father's Day » | Say What!?! (What Others Tell You When You Are Dum... » | Overheard at the Ghetto Grocery Store » | New and Improved » | Nigel Meets Mr. CompUSA Helper (3rd Person Account) » | Nigel-noia » | Screw "Asshole" Ann Coulter » | A Kidnapped Blogger » | Shrink Speak »

Why I Hate When You Guys Want Me To Do Lists

It's 55 questions long. Too much to think about. By popular demand, I have been asked to answer the following list of questions ....

1. What time do you get up? Whatever time Ike wakes me to go outside.
2. If you could eat lunch with one person, who would it be? Clinton, Bill.
3. Gold or Silver? Titanium
4. What was the last film you saw at the movies? maybe "Munich"... it has been so long
5. What is your favorite TV show? "Entourage"
6. What did you have for breakfast? A scone at Starbucks
7. Whom would you hate to be stuck in a room with? All of my exes at once.
8. What/who inspires you? My Mom
9. Beach, city or country? South Beach, Key West or Cuba
10. Favorite ice cream? Graeters
11. Butter, plain or salted popcorn? Buttered.
12. Favorite color? Cornflower blue.
13. What kind of car do you drive? Nissan Murano
14. Favorite Sandwich? Patty Melt in lieu of a cheesesteak at Geno's in Philadelphia
15. What characteristic do you despise? Cheaters.
16. Favorite flower? Lilies of the valley
17. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? The Azores.
18. What color is your bathroom? Beige.
19. Favorite brand of clothing? Ermenegildo Zegna.
20. Where would you like to retire to? My Laz-ee Boy
21. Favorite day of the week? Hump Day
22. What did you do for your last birthday? I went to dinner at Parallax with my parents
23. Where were you born? Mt. Sinai
24. Favorite sport to watch on TV? Baseball.
25. Who do you least expect to (copy this)? The Company Bitch.
26. Person you expect to copy it first? Can't say.
27. What fabric detergent do you use? You'd have to ask my Mom.
28. Coke or Pepsi? Coca Cola Blak
29. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Both.
30. What is your shoe size? Like an 8.
31. What pets do you have? IKE!
32. Name as it appears on your birth certificate: Nigel Q. Vossap
33. Nicknames: N-Sap; The "Q"; NiVo (like TiVo)
34. Piercing: Yeah.... Uh, NO.
35. Eye color: Hazel
36. Favorite food: BBQ
37. Ever been to Africa: No.
38. Ever been to Europe: Nope.
39. Love someone so much it made you cry: Uggh, yes.
40. Been in a car accident: Fender benders.
41. Croutons or bacon: Croutons
42. Favorite restaurants: Parallax, Red, Matsu, Geraci's...
43. Favorite hot drink: Tea
44. Favorite fast food: Fatburger
45. Color of bedroom carpet: Beige
46. How many times did you fail your driver's test?: 0
47. Before this idea, who did you get a blog idea from?: My sister
48. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?: Christ, just one? I'll choose Barney's.
49. What do you do when you get bored?: I blog.
50. Bedtime?: Depends who I am with
51. Ford or Chevy?: Whichever one has the most foreign parts and is made in America.
52. Last person you went to dinner with: Myself.
53. What are you listening to right now?: "The Tonight Show"
54. How many tattoos do you have: None.
55. Time I finished writing this list: 12:00 a.m. on the head.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

I love these sorts of things but, dear God, 55 questions?!?!? That's practically a novel!

n

tried to visit the other day but globber wouldn't let me

I find lillies of the valley intoxicating

nice post about your dad

Cool, were you really born in Mt Sinai?

Yes, I was actually born at Mt. Sinai, not really in... but the point could be argued either way depending on how much you know about Cleveland.

Great answers!

Hi Nigel.

That was quite an extensive list, huh?

Well done!

Take care out there!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nigel Vossap
  • From Cleveland, Ohio

  • I am Ike, a ten-year-old Rottweiler who just relocated to South Florida with my trusty owner, Eric. Together, the two of us are soaking in the sun and chasing some of the finest .... well, you know.

CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NIGEL VOSSAP

Strange's 10 Most Wanted