« Home | My Favorite Superhero » | A Trip to the Pharmacy (Funny) » | You Make The Call! Obnoxious or Not? » | Why I Hate When You Guys Want Me To Do Lists » | A Baby Blunder in the Waiting Room » | Father's Day » | Say What!?! (What Others Tell You When You Are Dum... » | Overheard at the Ghetto Grocery Store » | New and Improved » | Nigel Meets Mr. CompUSA Helper (3rd Person Account) »

It's Party Time, People!


Nigel is gone for the weekend. I am at the K9 motel. We'll both be back Sunday night. For now, then, Goodbye. Adios. Au revoir. Auf wiedersehen. Ciao and Tata.

Ciao!

Hey, Guy, I wanted to thank you for what you said about the YOU DESERVE BETTER being guy speak for I've been trying to get out for a while.

It helped me to accept what he said and not try to "change" what I heard...

Thanks again.

Oh, what a cute little doggie! Ike, I presume?

I may be way behind here, but I am on your "Blog of Fame"? Aw, shucks...(and, suddenly, I feel pressure to write something good on my blog...LOL)

See ya later, I guess. The dog looks like he's having a blast.

Have a fab week! xx

Hey, just some guy, have a great weekend. Hope the weather is great, wherever you are.

Enjoy the weekend, Nigel!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

So am I the only one who wonders if Nigel ran off with the pharmacy chicks this weekend? Hmm...

;)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nigel Vossap
  • From Cleveland, Ohio

  • I am Ike, a ten-year-old Rottweiler who just relocated to South Florida with my trusty owner, Eric. Together, the two of us are soaking in the sun and chasing some of the finest .... well, you know.

CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NIGEL VOSSAP

Strange's 10 Most Wanted