« Home | A Tear Should Be Followed By a Chuckle » | Those of You Who Voted For (c)..... » | Events That Changed Our Lives » | Ten Positive Affirmations About Me » | Death Over Guacamole » | Deciphering "Guyspeak" » | 6:30 a.m. at the Gym » | Bonus Blog Tuesday: Junk E-Mail Titles » | A Trip To The Dentist » | If a Picture Paints a Thousand Words... »

What She Says + What He Hears = Love

Short, but in order....

What she says: "I am not going to church."
What he hears: "If you don't go to church, G-d will strike you down and leave me with that hot Barbie from next door."


What she says: "You're not getting any tonight."
What he hears: "There is no doubt I am getting some tonight."

What she says: "That hurts."
What he hears: "Not enough." (assuming he is your ordinary, average asshole)

What she says: "It's so big"
What he hears: "You ain't seen nothin' yet."


What she says: "Do we have to go out with your family?"

What he hears: "Her family sucks so bad."

What she says: "Can we go shopping?"
What he hears: "What more could she want? I just got that brand new widescreen HDTV theatre system, fishing gear, mountain bikes and (insert assorted other guy stuff)."

What she says: "I love you."
What he hears: "I love you."

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sorry I deleted that last comment, but it was worded wrong. What I meant was:

It looks like guys and gals can be on the same page in some areas after all.

i always thought when she said "i love you" he hears loud banging and scratching nails on chalkboards sounds

but i've never said it

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nigel Vossap
  • From Cleveland, Ohio

  • I am Ike, a ten-year-old Rottweiler who just relocated to South Florida with my trusty owner, Eric. Together, the two of us are soaking in the sun and chasing some of the finest .... well, you know.

CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NIGEL VOSSAP

Strange's 10 Most Wanted