« Home | Events That Changed Our Lives » | Ten Positive Affirmations About Me » | Death Over Guacamole » | Deciphering "Guyspeak" » | 6:30 a.m. at the Gym » | Bonus Blog Tuesday: Junk E-Mail Titles » | A Trip To The Dentist » | If a Picture Paints a Thousand Words... » | It's Party Time, People! » | My Favorite Superhero »

Those of You Who Voted For (c).....

WIN!! Dr. J is going to go out with me on a second date (See "Death Over Guacamole" posting). I guess I'm not that bad after all. In fact, this will be our 2 1/2 date because she actually invited me to join her for late drinks the other night.

We are tentatively scheduled to go to this vegetarian-type restaurant called Cafe Limbo. Check it out at www.cafelimbo.com, and let me know if it's the thing to do. Dr. J likes veg food, and not a lot of meats, so I figure this may be a good place to go hang out. Dr. J also likes Shrinky Dinks, Crayola crayons that you make yourself and other arts and crafts projects. How "adorable"!

She is simple and sweet. She calls me when she can -- from home or the hospital, and she always makes me feel like a million bucks. I haven't felt this wonderful from meeting a woman in years, and that includes the ex-fiancee. It's like the flame inside my heart has been rekindled. It feels so genuine.

10 other things I like about Dr. J, in no particular order:

1. She loves and respects her parents and sister.
2. She enjoys the finer things in life.
3. She likes to travel (Greece is her favorite).
4. She's extremely educated.
5. She makes me laugh my ass off.
6. She seems to actually care about my feelings.
7. She is low-maintenance.
8. She respects my right to have an opinion, even though she may not agree with it.
9. She knows how to have a good time (she wanted me to crash a wedding with her this weekend).
10. She loves the same Tv show (Rescue Me) I love.

So, maybe this whole (c) thing will be the first of many (c)'s for me. I sure hope so. If so, it'll be the best C I ever earned.

Ahh, the pure bliss of the beginning of a relationship, when everything is wonderful.

Congrats on date # 2 1/2. Cafe Limbo sounds/looks like a really fun place, according to the website. Seems to have a little bit of everything. :)

Dr. J is lucky to have someone who is so interested in her...and into planning fun dates!

adorable story, nigel! i wish you many (c)s!

Hey Nigel!

I'm a bit behind in my Blogging duties...

I'm very happy that you found someone cool to spend time with! She sounds great!

All the best, Nigel!

Take care out there!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

Nigel, Cafe Limbo looks fantastic. I like the fact that it has live blues and jazz music as well. Very cool. It sounds as if you've got it all happening. You will have to keep us posted.

Have a great time....!

Oh, God, now I have to go through this qqmxyuyp thing... hah.

Dear Friends:
Thanks for your kind words and support. I will definitely keep you updated, as Dr. J seems to have many topics for me to cover in our blogosphere. Thankfully, she hasn't figured out how to find us yet. Some things are better left unsaid....
Thanks,
Nigel

Sounds promising, I'm boarder line jealous, the fire has gone cold for quite some time. Thanks for stopping by my blog, hope you enjoy my gibber gabber. I enjoy yours and will make it one of daily or bi weekly habbits...hehe like i need one more habbit.

Do I hear wedding bells in about 2 1/2 years?

BL-
What's that they say? When you least expect it, expect it. Your fire will heat up when you least expect it. Lowry, 2 1/2 years? My sperm will get cold by then. LOL.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nigel Vossap
  • From Cleveland, Ohio

  • I am Ike, a ten-year-old Rottweiler who just relocated to South Florida with my trusty owner, Eric. Together, the two of us are soaking in the sun and chasing some of the finest .... well, you know.

CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NIGEL VOSSAP

Strange's 10 Most Wanted