« Home | 100 Things People Don't Know About Me Vol. I » | What She Says + What He Hears = Love » | A Tear Should Be Followed By a Chuckle » | Those of You Who Voted For (c)..... » | Events That Changed Our Lives » | Ten Positive Affirmations About Me » | Death Over Guacamole » | Deciphering "Guyspeak" » | 6:30 a.m. at the Gym » | Bonus Blog Tuesday: Junk E-Mail Titles »

100 Things People Don't Know About Me Vol. II

26. I am a big-time nail-biter.
27. My friend and I once used M-80s to blow up our Principal's mailbox.
28. I didn't start eating sushi until I was 20.
29. My favorite drink is Knob Creek and Coke with lime.
30. My favorite drug was marijuana -- preferably from the Finger Lakes region of New York.
31. My fist dog's name was Barnaby.
32. I dislike cats.
33. I once went paragliding at 1000 feet and was able to see Cuba from my vantage point.
34. My first car accident occurred when I was backing out of my garage and drove right into my friend's car.
35. I am good in the kitchen.
36. I like to take naps.
37. I once got caught having sex in the hot tub of a high-rise condo complex at 5:30 in the morning.
38. One of my really good friends, Carlana Stone Lawson, wrote a top-selling self-help book "Never Give In, Never Give Up". Check her out at www.carlanastone.com.
39. I am Jewish.
40. Se habla espanol.
41. I never ended up getting a diploma.
42. I use Head & Shoulders every other day.
43. Our family's best friend is a funeral director.
44. My newest band that I love is "The Fray". www.thefray.net
45. I got my first telephone when I was five. It was a Mickey Mouse.
46. I didn't know anyone killed on 9/11.
47. Ike's original name was "Cronkite".
48. I am not a coffee aficionado.
49. I used to smoke up to three cigars a day when I was living in Florida.
50. One of my favorite hideaways in America is a small B&B called Joan's on Jones in Savannah.

Okay, I have to ask. Just exactly what does number 35 mean? Hah...

Josie-
Take it anyway you want it.
Nigel

How did you fit in the tub??

you have a favored region from whence pot should come? dare i ask what the difference is? and what, pray tell, is your favorite drug now? (you open door, i walk in)

Hey Nigel!

That's quite the list!

And we're only half way there!

Take care out there!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nigel Vossap
  • From Cleveland, Ohio

  • I am Ike, a ten-year-old Rottweiler who just relocated to South Florida with my trusty owner, Eric. Together, the two of us are soaking in the sun and chasing some of the finest .... well, you know.

CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NIGEL VOSSAP

Strange's 10 Most Wanted