« Home | What The Hell Do I Do With These? » | Deciphering Dudes Redux » | Nigel Does The White Party (and the Divine Miss M) » | 100 Things You Don't Know About Me: The Final Volume » | Deciphering Dudes » | 100 Things You Don't Know About Me Vol. III » | "Funeral Day" » | 100 Things People Don't Know About Me Vol. II » | 100 Things People Don't Know About Me Vol. I » | What She Says + What He Hears = Love »

More Doody on Dudes

I would also like to remind you that
Deciphering Dudes Dot.Com has been getting a lot of play lately -- both inside and outside the Blogger community. Please feel free to stop by and get an understanding of what we're doing. You can also submit new questions we can answer.

I don't have any questions...I am all knowing.

But seriously...I like reading the answers!

Hello! I'm an argentinian guy, I found your blog because we share the same template and I found it funny... I read that you came to Argentina, did you like it??
BTW, I linked your post in mine, so people don't come here and don't notice that my template is not original... haha
And one more thing, I'm totally stealing the "100 things you don't know about me". I'm sorry!

Tai-
Nice to know that you're all-knowing. Maybe I can hire you as a consultant when I make the big time.

Pato-
Thanks for stopping by. This template was one of the first ones I found when I started to learn HTML. There are still a couple of things I am trying to do with it. It will all work out eventually.
I loved Argentina, and would go back there in a heartbeat. I loved Teatro Colon, Casa Rosada, y la avenida Nueve de Julio.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nigel Vossap
  • From Cleveland, Ohio

  • I am Ike, a ten-year-old Rottweiler who just relocated to South Florida with my trusty owner, Eric. Together, the two of us are soaking in the sun and chasing some of the finest .... well, you know.

CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NIGEL VOSSAP

Strange's 10 Most Wanted