« Home | Wedding Bells and Balls » | The Dudes Strike Again » | Remembering Nana Uh-Uh » | What An SMS Can Do For You » | More Doody on Dudes » | What The Hell Do I Do With These? » | Deciphering Dudes Redux » | Nigel Does The White Party (and the Divine Miss M) » | 100 Things You Don't Know About Me: The Final Volume » | Deciphering Dudes »

Good News For Visitors

Now all visitors can comment on both Nigel Vossap blogs -- Strange Places Strange Faces and Deciphering Dudes Dot.Com Please feel free to chime in at anytime! Thanks for visiting.

About me

  • I'm Nigel Vossap
  • From Cleveland, Ohio

  • I am Ike, a ten-year-old Rottweiler who just relocated to South Florida with my trusty owner, Eric. Together, the two of us are soaking in the sun and chasing some of the finest .... well, you know.

CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NIGEL VOSSAP

Strange's 10 Most Wanted