« Home | My Best Question Yet? » | Another Look at Looks... » | Birthday Dinner Fun » | Funny Friendship "Pass-it-On" E-mail » | When a Stranger Smiles at You » | Wedding Etiquette » | Good News For Visitors » | Wedding Bells and Balls » | The Dudes Strike Again » | Remembering Nana Uh-Uh »

ANOTHER POP QUIZ

WHAT WOULD IT TAKE FOR ELVIS TO COME BACK? HOW WOULD YOU REACT?

a fried peanut and banana sandwich? i suppose that i'd eventually get over the shock...maybe.

you know, every time i hear elvis now i think of lilo and stitch.

if lisa marie marrying waco jaco couldn't get him to come back, i'm pretty convinced he's not

(of course if i had a child who married waco jacko, i wouldn't admit i was alive either)

Elvis? Elvis who? Did he go somewhere? Why do I keep seeing him? Hah.

I'm going to have to go with Question Girl on this one...

Hey Nigel.

Have you seen Bubba Ho-tep? It explains what really happened to Elvis...maybe...

Take care out there!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

Aw man...there not thinking about bringing him back are they?!?

Damn, just when I thought it was safe to go to Vegas.

I'd tell him to piss off and go back to the 'secret desert island' he's been on since he faked his death. Ok, maybe he is dead, but I like my story better - and who wants him back anyway?!

I think he did already come back - when did he die - the early 70's?, so he is probably reincarnated into a young star like Justin Timberlake or Jason Moraz.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nigel Vossap
  • From Cleveland, Ohio

  • I am Ike, a ten-year-old Rottweiler who just relocated to South Florida with my trusty owner, Eric. Together, the two of us are soaking in the sun and chasing some of the finest .... well, you know.

CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NIGEL VOSSAP

Strange's 10 Most Wanted