« Home | Another Look at Looks... » | Birthday Dinner Fun » | Funny Friendship "Pass-it-On" E-mail » | When a Stranger Smiles at You » | Wedding Etiquette » | Good News For Visitors » | Wedding Bells and Balls » | The Dudes Strike Again » | Remembering Nana Uh-Uh » | What An SMS Can Do For You »

My Best Question Yet?

Just wondering. If we men get pussy-whipped, what do you women get?

Also, remember to check out my other blog, Deciphering Dudes Dot.Com, for a closer look on how men and women relate to each other -- from this dude's point of view. Updated frequently!

Dick Whipped!

obsessed.

Cock whipped. Really it should be more of a catch phrase than pussy whipped. It would be kind of hard to whip someone with your pussy...or at least mine anyway...a cock would be better at it...although there are some that might not...I mean...ahem...what was I saying?

What does it mean??

attached.... obsessed.... obsessive.... hopeful.... pathetic.... confused....
sex addicted.... in love.... and a MESS of a combination of emotions, both mentioned & unmentioned so far

Cock beaten?

Not much at all.

HAHAHA!!!
Ba dum-ching!

I slay me.

i forgot to add these to my previous comment:

hopeful, stars in our eyes, started on wedding plans in the back of our heads (well, not me on the last one, but all my friends)....

Penis envy

Everything.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nigel Vossap
  • From Cleveland, Ohio

  • I am Ike, a ten-year-old Rottweiler who just relocated to South Florida with my trusty owner, Eric. Together, the two of us are soaking in the sun and chasing some of the finest .... well, you know.

CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NIGEL VOSSAP

Strange's 10 Most Wanted