« Home | Premature Ejaculation » | Time Passages » | Ike Farts » | The Down and Out Dudes » | About Dr. J » | How Phone Books Taunt Us » | Idiot Haiku Friday Volume V » | Genes vs. Jeans » | ANOTHER POP QUIZ » | My Best Question Yet? »

Where Have You Gone, Nigel Vossap?

So a bunch of fellow bloggers are on my case. They want to know where I've been and what I've been doing. It seems I only published a lame 11 times last month, and many of those posts weren't very Nigel-like. So, where have you gone, Nigel Vossap? It's a question I now have to pose to myself. I can tell you I took a vacation. I can tell you I felt like I didn't have it anymore. I can tell you I was bored. I can tell you any number of things, but the fact of the matter is I got lazy and started to ignore my favorite project in the world -- the one that pretty much relaxes me and gives me more pleasure than anything else (okay, almost anything else). I love writing. I love my Blogger Buddies. My return is prompted, then, by a look at my past. I have reviewed some of the things I have written since I opened shop in April. Some of it is great. Some of it flat-out sucks. But, the best part is I wrote it. They're my words, my thoughts and a diary of the daily events in my life. So, right on and write on! I will go full steam ahead this month, and try to provide you with a little insight and entertainment while I am at it. I promise, also, to visit your blogs again. Special thanks to all my buddies who wrote in and asked about me. Also, look for a new format around the middle of the month. I am working on it as we speak. By the way, how many of you are on the Beta version? I don't want to switch over until I know most of you can read and respond to my new work. Happy Blogging!

Hey Nigel.

Good to see you back!

I'm not on the beta version yet...

Take care out there!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

YEAHHHHHHH - Nigels back!!! and i as going to e-mail you tonight ironically....

i was starting to think you either:

1) crawled under a rock

or

2) were getting lucky so we were superfulus (sp?)

YAY! Welcome back!

I find personal updates and opinions of other are my favorite parts of blogging.

I've found that the blog I opened up just to try creative writing doesn't get updated EVER because lately I've run out of creative steam.

I keep up my personal blog though, and you're welcome to read it.

http://samanthamaciag.livejournal.com

Happy blogging!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nigel Vossap
  • From Cleveland, Ohio

  • I am Ike, a ten-year-old Rottweiler who just relocated to South Florida with my trusty owner, Eric. Together, the two of us are soaking in the sun and chasing some of the finest .... well, you know.

CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NIGEL VOSSAP

Strange's 10 Most Wanted