« Home | Drive-Thru Fuck Buddies » | Women Love When You Notice Their Kids » | Lip Kissers » | A Dating Dilemma » | I'm Going Gray » | What Is Labor Day, Anyway? » | What I Hated About MTV's VMAs » | Where Have You Gone, Nigel Vossap? » | Premature Ejaculation » | Time Passages »

Nigel Gets a New Computer

'bout time. The blog should be back and in full-throttle again since my poor old Sony VAIO has been replaced by an m7500y HP. Amongst other things, my new computer TiVo's. So, you can be sure I'll spend a lot of time near it. Also, it has a faster response time to my 'hunting and pecking' ways on the keyboard... no longer a 'finger jam'. Anyway, it's all good, and I hope it's all good for you, too. More Nigel, more of the time.

Oooohhh...right there with you bud. Just bought my new computer, havne't hooked it up but will be getting there. It's some AMD 64 Athalon processor..blah blah blah...don't know what it is, but computer guy friend built it for me...Can't wait!

wow - for a guy w/ a new computer, you sure have been MIA!?!?!

is all ok???

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nigel Vossap
  • From Cleveland, Ohio

  • I am Ike, a ten-year-old Rottweiler who just relocated to South Florida with my trusty owner, Eric. Together, the two of us are soaking in the sun and chasing some of the finest .... well, you know.

CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NIGEL VOSSAP

Strange's 10 Most Wanted