« Home | Lip Kissers » | A Dating Dilemma » | I'm Going Gray » | What Is Labor Day, Anyway? » | What I Hated About MTV's VMAs » | Where Have You Gone, Nigel Vossap? » | Premature Ejaculation » | Time Passages » | Ike Farts » | The Down and Out Dudes »

Women Love When You Notice Their Kids

Women love when you notice their kids, just like I love when people notice Ike. They love the way you might play peek-a-boo with said children. They love compliments about how cute their kid is or how well-behaved they are. Basically, they loved being doted upon because it makes them feel better about the world in general. I should know a lot about this because I am a kid complimenter. I don't know if it's a self-esteem issue or just a moment where I provide happiness and comfort, but whatever the deal -- I always end up on top with a 'Thank You' or a compliment in return.

About me

  • I'm Nigel Vossap
  • From Cleveland, Ohio

  • I am Ike, a ten-year-old Rottweiler who just relocated to South Florida with my trusty owner, Eric. Together, the two of us are soaking in the sun and chasing some of the finest .... well, you know.

CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NIGEL VOSSAP

Strange's 10 Most Wanted