« Home | Quotes That Make You Think Hard » | Catching Liars » | Nigel Gets a New Computer » | Drive-Thru Fuck Buddies » | Women Love When You Notice Their Kids » | Lip Kissers » | A Dating Dilemma » | I'm Going Gray » | What Is Labor Day, Anyway? » | What I Hated About MTV's VMAs »

New Wisdom I Am Happy to Share

Special Thanks to AskMoses.com, a website I suggest for people of all denominations.

"Dealing with failure can be compared to jumping on a pogo stick. The harder you fall, the higher you bounce."

"Happiness is not an absence of problems, but the ability to deal with them."

"'Enjoy what you do, and you'll never work another day in your life.'"

"Failure may be the step you take before reaching success. Fear of failure will never let you get there."

"People with special needs reveal what is special in us."

"No good deed is too small to count and none too great to accomplish."

"Depression is a ploy instigated by the self-destructive elements within us. Once depressed, a person could do anything."

"Hope -- is when there's some glimmer of chance. Trust in G-d -- is even when there's noting left to hope for."

"Someone made a choice to harm you? Don't get angry, it's his problem. That it happened to YOU -- is between you and G-d."

"There's always hope -- even when you mess up, since you will always be exactly as G-d has planned at the outset of creation."

"Any voice holding you back from moving forward -- however justified -- is a voice of destruction and decay, not of growth and life."

Nice to see a new post. I've missed you!

What me said!

Nice to see a new post!

I hope you're doing OK out there!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

Any voice holding you back from moving forward -- however justified -- is a voice of destruction and decay, not of growth and life."-----WHOAH! i LIKE THAT.

You have been tagged...see my blog for details.

You really are a good writer...not writing much recently, I see...raining here...saw Rocky Balboa today and was pleasantly surprised..saw The Good Sheperd and didn't like it at all, though it had good press...your cousin & crew is here now for an overnight...dogs all sleeping...mine tolerate his golden who is impervious to them. Late. Miss You.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nigel Vossap
  • From Cleveland, Ohio

  • I am Ike, a ten-year-old Rottweiler who just relocated to South Florida with my trusty owner, Eric. Together, the two of us are soaking in the sun and chasing some of the finest .... well, you know.

CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NIGEL VOSSAP

Strange's 10 Most Wanted