« Home | Idiot Haiku Friday Vol. II » | Idiot Haiku for Friday » | Just How F'ed Up Laws Can Be » | A Quick Tutorial on Class » | Photo Finish: Online Dating Sites » | Girl Talk (or How to Confuse a Dude the Easy Way) » | America's Most Wanted » | WNEP, Baseball and Corporate B.S. » | WHY ACE IS OUT OF PLACE (AN AMERICAN IDOL TRAGEDY) » | THE MUST READ TOP 10 (AS PROMISED) »

Idiot Haiku Friday Volume III (By Popular Demand)

Okay, so it is now 11:15, and I obviously have nothing better to do than to hone my amazing Haiku skills. I have decided that I am so good at this I will enter myself into one of those lamo poetry reading things they have at bookstores and coffee houses where a bunch of boring academes go to pump themselves up and promote their CV's.

Baseball is my sport
it is played in the summer
I will mow your lawn

Your dog has rabies
the summer sunset is nice
I hate smelly feet

My hair is wavy
the cat is lost in the snow
I am not crying

Remote controls suck
Autumn leaves make me lazy
this is a bad day

The police hate me
I eat grapes off summer vines
they call me "The Man"

I hate medicine
Pot holes suck up my car wheels
in the summer sand

Enough is enough
the snow is killing the trees
I want cold water

I like rock and roll
I drink beer in the winter
Why? I just don't know.


Write about seasons
Spring, summer, winter and fall
Haiku is so dumb

About me

  • I'm Nigel Vossap
  • From Cleveland, Ohio

  • I am Ike, a ten-year-old Rottweiler who just relocated to South Florida with my trusty owner, Eric. Together, the two of us are soaking in the sun and chasing some of the finest .... well, you know.

CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NIGEL VOSSAP

Strange's 10 Most Wanted