« Home | Just How F'ed Up Laws Can Be » | A Quick Tutorial on Class » | Photo Finish: Online Dating Sites » | Girl Talk (or How to Confuse a Dude the Easy Way) » | America's Most Wanted » | WNEP, Baseball and Corporate B.S. » | WHY ACE IS OUT OF PLACE (AN AMERICAN IDOL TRAGEDY) » | THE MUST READ TOP 10 (AS PROMISED) » | Blogger's Block? Introducing Ike » | How a Funeral Can (Re)Define Someone »

Idiot Haiku for Friday

Haven't done this since grade school, but here comes my idiot Haiku. Who knows? Maybe some of you will enjoy it... Here are just a few samples...

She looks very nice
I found hair in my shower
The paint is peeling


The season changes
My poodle crosses the street
Nice fire hydrant


Beware the wart hog
Summer heat has a sweat smell
Do not think it's sweet


Jicama salad
A springtime merry-go-round
I prefer hot dogs


Winter becomes spring
Cars are still stuck in the snow
Where is the tow truck?


You think you are hot
Summer is hotter than Fall
The fan blows cold air

I don't write haiku
Now most of you can see why
Spring leaves grow on trees.


So, that's my Friday's portion of Haiku -- which I claim copyright to. Boy, what great stuff. Can you guys show me your Friday Haiku? I would love to have a little Strange Places poetry slam today.

Let's Hug it Out.

About me

  • I'm Nigel Vossap
  • From Cleveland, Ohio

  • I am Ike, a ten-year-old Rottweiler who just relocated to South Florida with my trusty owner, Eric. Together, the two of us are soaking in the sun and chasing some of the finest .... well, you know.

CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NIGEL VOSSAP

Strange's 10 Most Wanted