« Home | America's Most Wanted » | WNEP, Baseball and Corporate B.S. » | WHY ACE IS OUT OF PLACE (AN AMERICAN IDOL TRAGEDY) » | THE MUST READ TOP 10 (AS PROMISED) » | Blogger's Block? Introducing Ike » | How a Funeral Can (Re)Define Someone » | MONICA » | What You Can Learn At The Bar » | The Importance of Mister Rogers » | How to Make "Today" Tank »

Girl Talk (or How to Confuse a Dude the Easy Way)

Okay. I am like most every other dude. Puzzled. What is it that two girls talk about when they go into the bathroom together and leave you sitting at the table alone (or with your buddy)? You can't tell me they just sit or stand there in silence. You can't tell me that I am just paranoid or anything like that. I know for a fact they are talking. So, what the hell are they talking about? What's going to happen later that night? The guy's personal hygiene? How drunk I am/they are? Come on, ladies. Clue me in, because I am truly stupid when it comes to this thing. And, I'd venture to say most other guys are too. Let me also say this: guys do not go into the bathroom to talk about you. We just tell you to your face, or we walk out on you, or we don't call the next day, or a combination thereof. It's as simple as that. So, when you get a chance, leave me a comment on this one, because I TRULY DO NOT KNOW. By the way, that 50 bucks is still yours for the taking. The contest ends May 7th or something like that.

"We just tell you to your face"....Not true. Maybe you do, most are chicken. But you are right. We were talking about you. :) Nothing bad, you know how the evening ended.

you're right i do enjoy what i've read thus far on your blog...and you are also right about girls. i'd say with my girlfriends and i its a combination. we talk about the guys we're with, how our hair and makeup look, and sometimes other random things. but yes, you all do come up. very funny post!

I think I'm in the minority when it comes to women. I've never liked to go to the restroom in groups. I hate it. If I go to the bathroom, I'm going for a reason...and I can't pee while someone else is trying to talk to me. Seriously. I freeze up. Eek!

So, even though I'm a girl, I don't really know what "we" talk about in the bathroom. I'm too busy trying to do my business. ;)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nigel Vossap
  • From Cleveland, Ohio

  • I am Ike, a ten-year-old Rottweiler who just relocated to South Florida with my trusty owner, Eric. Together, the two of us are soaking in the sun and chasing some of the finest .... well, you know.

CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NIGEL VOSSAP

Strange's 10 Most Wanted