« Home | What You Can Learn At The Bar » | The Importance of Mister Rogers » | How to Make "Today" Tank » | The "Eye" Has It (Couric) » | Only The Beginning »

MONICA

Monica is a new and beautiful friend who told me about blogger.com. I like her because she is sincere, smart, charming and optimistic. She never complains about anything. She never wants anything. She would much rather give than receive, and so many people could learn so much from that mentality. Here's the weird thing. I have never met Monica. She is just one of those "online friends" who add meaning to your life. In fact, I may never meet her. But, it doesn't really matter, because she gives me great hope about humankind. The internet, for all its trappings and horror stories, can also breed stories about Monica and me. There are hundreds of us who have created substantial friendships thanks to the Internet highway. I have "met" many people. They have guided me, advised me, told me great stories, exchanged great tales, laughed and cried with me, etc. Our emotions, indeed, have run the gamut. So, I implore you all to find your "Monica". He/She is definitely out there, ready and willing to add much more substance and meaning to your life.

TRUTH BE TOLD

The truth be told, my cousin is friends with the WWE's Batista. Batista and his friends (in the WWE) like Chinese food, and always make it a point to eat with me at Bo Loong on St. Clair in Cleveland when they come here. The WWE stars are very down-to-earth and they can eat a hell of a lot more than me. As part of their diet regimen, they particularly load up on rice. But, the best part is they are not at all pretentious and they always treat me like I am one of them. Another celebrity brush that has "good" written all over it.

TOMORROW: WHY YOU SHOULD ENTER THE CONTEST FOR $50! 10 REASONS MY BLOG CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE.

Fabulous Blog!!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nigel Vossap
  • From Cleveland, Ohio

  • I am Ike, a ten-year-old Rottweiler who just relocated to South Florida with my trusty owner, Eric. Together, the two of us are soaking in the sun and chasing some of the finest .... well, you know.

CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NIGEL VOSSAP

Strange's 10 Most Wanted