« Home

Only The Beginning

"Beginnings" was the name of a well-received Chicago ("Chicago Transit Authority") song in 1969 on the group's popular CD entitled, "Chicago Transit Authority." It was the third track, ran 7:54 and was written by Robert Lamm, then the keyboardist and vocalist for the band. "Beginnings" reached #7 on the Hot Position chart, and #1 on the Easy Listening chart. The song has been included in most of the group's greatest hits albums, and has won wide acclaim throughout the world, as the group continues to churn out more albums. I must confess here that I am a closet Chicago junkie, and "Beginnings" is one of my favorite songs. I saw the group in concert a few times, most notably with Al Jarreau back in '88 or so at Blossom Music Center here in Cleveland. So, when friends encouraged me to start blogging, I figured this was a good place to start. Now, I'll admit I'll have to catch up to the blog technology, but I can still write with, and intend to write with the best of them. I hope my daily musings, observations, poems, peeves, problems, happiness, sadness and general search for knowledge are something you can truly appreciate. So, remember, it's only just the beginning. Only just the start.

About me

  • I'm Nigel Vossap
  • From Cleveland, Ohio

  • I am Ike, a ten-year-old Rottweiler who just relocated to South Florida with my trusty owner, Eric. Together, the two of us are soaking in the sun and chasing some of the finest .... well, you know.

CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NIGEL VOSSAP

Previous posts

Strange's 10 Most Wanted