« Home | Idiot Haiku for Friday » | Just How F'ed Up Laws Can Be » | A Quick Tutorial on Class » | Photo Finish: Online Dating Sites » | Girl Talk (or How to Confuse a Dude the Easy Way) » | America's Most Wanted » | WNEP, Baseball and Corporate B.S. » | WHY ACE IS OUT OF PLACE (AN AMERICAN IDOL TRAGEDY) » | THE MUST READ TOP 10 (AS PROMISED) » | Blogger's Block? Introducing Ike »

Idiot Haiku Friday Vol. II

Okay, so maybe I like this stuff. So, here are some more samples.

Tattoos and piercing
like melting summer ice cream
on my leather tongue

Kodachrome photo
taken on a winter day
all in black and white

My rabbi and priest
take a summer vacation
to my apartment

The end just begins
when winter turns into spring
I am so pissed off

I like Diet Coke
in summer I drink it most
damn it tastes so good

The winter just sucks
and the summer is too darn hot
I will wait for fall

Compact discs play music
I hear Spring music of birds
My dog hates bird feeders

I think I am nuts
Hot chocolate in winter
Bad combination

Ugly internet
I watch leaves from autumn trees
Now I must reboot

What did I do wrong
for leaves to turn these colors
I have no idea

Ok Sparky.....I think you need to lay off the Haiku's for a few days.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nigel Vossap
  • From Cleveland, Ohio

  • I am Ike, a ten-year-old Rottweiler who just relocated to South Florida with my trusty owner, Eric. Together, the two of us are soaking in the sun and chasing some of the finest .... well, you know.

CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NIGEL VOSSAP

Strange's 10 Most Wanted